- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Prepare detailed promotional presentations
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content
- Managing the company’s official website contents.
- Writing contents for the company’s blog or website
- Creating contents for mail diffusion (newsletter and others) or online diffusion
- Fundamental understanding of SEO, SMM, PPC and other digital marketing tools.
- Lead pipeline creation and setting up meetings with potential clients.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Marketing or equivalent
- A good IELTS score can be an added advantage.
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Outstanding multitasking abilities
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms.
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and we will not discriminate. Male and Female both are encouraged to apply.
- Having 1 year of experience in Software sales and Digital Marketing would be an added advantage.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays